Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

Recipes To Make

Hi guys! So, I'm formulating a new recipe for a mug cake, and I'll post it here soon. For now, how about my top 10 list of "want-to-try" recipes? Thanks to Pinterest, I have many of these. I'll have a top 10 for dessert and a top 10 for savory food.


10. S'mores Bars.

Smores Bars Recipe 
Yum! Don't these look fabulous?

9. Cookie Dough Brownies.

Cookie Dough Brownies - delicious and irresistible! { lilluna.com }
My goodness. Delicious brownies topped with cookie dough frosting? Count me in.

8. Mini Fruit Pizzas.

Mini Fruit Pizzas with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting 
Um, yes please. These look wonderful.

7. Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread Bars.

salted caramel chocolate shortbread bars - these are AMAZING!
My my, these look delicious.

6. Vanilla Bean Doughnuts. 

These simple yet unforgettable Baked Vanilla Bean Doughnuts will make vanilla your new favorite flavor.
Oh, these look delish.

5. Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Pizza.

Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Pizza - only 4 ingredients in this delicious dessert!

4. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip.

 Reeses PB Cookie Dough Dip: a creamy cookie dough dip (no egg) that is perfect for your next party! #Reeses #peanutbutter #gameday @Alicia Titus Sweets 

3. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies.

chocolate chip cheesecake cookies 
Not only are these adorable, they also have an alliterative name.

2. Midnight Fudge Cake.

Midnight Fudge Cake Recipe ~ Says: dark, fudgy Brownie Batter swirled into the rich Chocolate Cake that makes it a super moist, and dense fudge-like cake.  The best cake you’ll ever have!  It’s a seductive, Chocolate indulgence like nothing you’ve ever experienced before :)
My gosh. This looks scrumptious.

1. Nutella "Faux"-nut.

The Nutella Fauxnut - A super easy DIY Cronut! Wow... not on plan AT ALL but looks amazing for a special occasion!

A Nutella Cronut sounds heavenly to me!

Now for my top 10 savory dishes that I want to experiment with.

10. Cheesy Pull-Apart Rolls.
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls -  5 minute prep and truly amazing!  |  FamilyFreshMeals.com





































9. Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps.

Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps (Click Image) 

8. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken.

Bacon Wrapped Chicken...this is the Bomb!!
7. Lime Cilantro Chicken.

Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken Chicken, 3 breasts Limes, 3 or 4 Garlic, 4 to 6 cloves Olive Oil Cumin Cayenne or Chili Powder Cilantro, 1/4 cup, snipped Avocado, optional

6. Crispy Smashed Potatoes.

Crispy Smashed Potatoes

5. Stuffed Crust Pizza Snacks.

stuffed crust pizza snacks 

4. Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread.

Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread

3. Cheese Bombs.

Cheese Bombs! These disappear in seconds. Serve with Sriracha-mayonnaise or other favorite dipping sauce.

2. Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese.

Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese Recipe With Sharp Cheddar and Colby Jack Cheese

1. Baked Spaghetti.

Baked Spaghetti recipe for mini loaves of creamy Alfredo baked spaghetti topped with meatballs and marinara sauce.

Those are my top 20 recipes that I want to experiment with. When I make them, I'll post pictures and recipes!

What are you craving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment