Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

Individual Mini Pizzas

Hi guys! So, I was looking for an easy dinner that didn't take a lot of time, but was still delicious. I came up with a family favorite called "Pizza Burgers". These are individual mini pizzas made on toasted hamburger buns. What's even better is how easy they are!



 

This is the finished product. Yum!


 

They're easily customizable and super simple.

  



 
Ham and green pepper......
 
I made a strawberry and banana fruit salad to go with. Halfway through cutting my strawberries, I realized that I had arranged my strawberries in a heart! Photo op, anyone?

Pizza Burgers Recipe:

Ingredients:
Hamburger buns (however many you need. One half of a bun=one pizza burger)
Mozzarella cheese
Pizza sauce
Toppings! (I used pepperoni, green pepper, and ham, but you can do whatever you want! Sausage, hamburger, it's your choice.)

Directions: 
1. Arrange buns on a foil covered cookie sheet. Set on top rack under broiler in oven. Broil until the buns are slightly toasted/lightly browned.
2. Lightly sauce burger buns. Don't over-sauce or they will be too soggy. Place meat of choice/toppings on and sprinkle cheese on top.
3. Preheat oven to 375 F. Bake just until the cheese on top is melted. (5-10 minutes, roughly. Go by the meltiness of the cheese)

There you have it! What are you craving this week? Email us at myculinarycraving@gmail.com if you have questions, comments, recipes, etc.!



No comments:

Post a Comment